Business Immigration

We Can Help With Business Immigration

Talk to one of our experts today

Jaime Barron, P.C. can also assist you with obtaining numerous visas based on employer sponsorship or investment.  With a number of available visas, Jaime Barron, P.C. can clarify, assist and help with:

While many law firms concentrate on large businesses to assist, our Firm is dedicated to support all businesses including small and mid-size businesses as well. If you are an employee or employer, Jaime Barron, P.C. can legally assist and guide you through the process of Business Immigration Law, including defense and counsel.

Blind Lady Justice Statue

Let Us Know How Can We Help?

Get in touch with your lawyer today.

H1-B Visa

The H-1B visa allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. There is only a limited number of visas available each year. Proper preparation and submission of the H1B packet is essential in obtaining this coveted visa. The office of Jaime Barron, P.C. will help you secure, renew or extend an H1-B Visa.

O Visa

An O visa is a classification of non-immigrant temporary worker visa granted by the United States to an alien “who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements”, and to certain assistants and immediate family members of such aliens. Because of the wide definition for the O Visa, please contact the office of Jaime Barron, P.C. for more information.

L-1 Visa

L-1 visas are available to employees of an international company with offices in both the United States and abroad. The visa allows such foreign workers to relocate to the corporation’s US office after having worked abroad for the company for at least one continuous year within the previous three prior to admission in the US. The US and non-US employers must be related in one of four ways: parent and subsidiary; branch and headquarters; sister companies owned by a mutual parent; or “affiliates” owned by the same or people in approximately the same percentages. Please contact the office of Jaime Barron, P.C. for more information.

E-1/E-2 Visa

The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States. The E2 visa is good for three months to five years (depending on the country of origin) and can be extended indefinitely. The investment must be “substantial.” Investor visas are available only to citizens of certain countries. E-2 visas are also available to non-investor employees of the business, as long as the persons are of the same nationality as the investor and are destined for a role in the US business that is either executive/supervisory or requires specialized skills that are essential to the efficient operation of the US enterprise. Please contact the office of Jaime Barron, P.C. for more information.

P Visa

P visa is a type of temporary employment visa of the United States, granted to alien athletes, artists, and entertainers, and their spouses and children.

P visa classifications are as follows:

  • P-1 applies to individual or team athletes, or members of an entertainment group (P-1B) that are internationally recognized. A maximum of 25,000 P visas are issued annually.
  • P-2 applies to artists or entertainers who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program.
  • P-3 applies to artists or entertainers who perform under a program that is culturally unique.
  • P-4 is for the spouse, or child under the age of 21, of a P-1, P-2, or P-3 alien and who is accompanying, or following to join, the alien.

Please contact the office of Jaime Barron, P.C. for more information.

TN Visa

TN status or TN visa (Trade NAFTA) is a special non-immigrant classification in the United States that offers expedited work authorization to a citizen of Canada or a national of Mexico, created as a result of provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement. This visa allows legal entry and work authorization for an individual to work with a company in very specific fields of work. Due to recent changes in NAFTA, please contact the office of Jaime Barron, P.C. for more information.